Our nutritional coaching, provided by Registered Dietitians, Sally Twellman, and Serena Chang, provides an individualized nutrition and wellness programs to take your health and training to the next level.
Whether you’re looking to lose weight, uplevel your sports performance, improve your health or simply train harder, we will tailor your program to your specific needs and goals. Let our experts help you meet your body and health goals, on the field, at the gym, and in life.
Free 30 minute initial coaching session
- Discuss how nutrition & wellness coaching can help you up level your health
- Set goals and establish strategy
1:1 Coaching Sessions
- individualized coaching based on scientific evidence to help you achieve your goals
- Sports nutrition coaching– Learn how to optimize your nutrition to drive your fitness and maximize your body’s efficiency. Whether you’re a gym newbie or a competitive athlete, our sports performance dietitian will work to ensure your nutrition is supporting your fitness success.
- Weight loss- Looking for weight loss guidance? Frustrated after hitting a plateau or regaining weight after a diet? You can find generic weight loss tips and fad diets all over the place but it’s our job to use the latest research to help you reach your weight loss goals in a personalized way and set you up for long term success.
- Muscle gain- Ignoring your nutrition outside of the weight room can be the downfall to a strong lifting regimen. Let us help you gain lean muscle and tone up to help you achieve your strength goals and see the results you want.
- General health- Improve your daily productivity through health. Whether you are looking to integrate healthy practices into a busy lifestyle or just curious about all the nutrition trends, we can help you take your nutrition & wellness to the next level.
- Medical nutrition therapy– As dietitians, we are uniquely qualified to provide medical nutrition therapy to help optimize your health and manage health complications: food sensitivities, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, Celiacs, irritable bowel syndrome/disease autoimmune disease, GERD.
- Expand your company’s health initiative by incorporating a nutrition & wellness program
- Programs can be customized to meet your company’s needs
- Cut down on health care costs _and boost employees’ health & productivity
Lunch & Learns
- Speaking engagements on various nutrition & wellness topics
- Cooking demos
Individualized meal planning
- Personalized meal plans based on nutrition assessments to meet individual calorie and macronutrient needs
- Includes recipes and grocery shopping list